25.10.13

Nifflas' Knytt Undergound Steam Trading cards

You Guys. I am SUPER DUPER HAPPY I got the chance to work for Nifflas, who's one of my TOP favorite indie game developers. I've been admiring his games for over 5 years now, and he just released his Knytt Underground on steam ! Please check out the game on steam HERE So I illustrated 6 steam trading cards for him, and here is a preview of the first 3. Please play the game to find the other 3 : )

2 commentaires :

DiCola a dit…

Oh my, now I got to get Knytt Underground on Steam too. I'm definitely not going to pass such beautiful illustrations! :D

kopi.J a dit…

I think these information Will be helpful for you.

เว็บ แทง บอล ไม่มี ขั้น ต่ํา
UFABET เว็บตรง
แทง บอล ชุด
สมัคร ufabet
ป๊อกเด้งออนไลน์ขั้นต่ำ1บาท

Thank you for your interest.